2019 – 2020 Annual Report
The theme for the 2019- 2020 Annual Report is Food Security Before and During the Pandemic. COVID-19 has forced us to respond with immediate food distribution but creating long-term strategies for food security has always been our focus. Read about the continuing efforts of La Semilla del Progresso (Honduras), Creciendo Juntos (Colombia), and the Baja Verapaz: Sustainable Agriculture program (Guatemala) in building resiliency to climate change, expanding community gardens, and reforestation.
This report examines:
1) Short Term Relief with Food Distribution
2) Continuing Efforts to Build Long-Term Food Security
3) Highlights of Pre-Pandemic Work including:
4) La Semilla del Progreso’s new Agro-Health program
5) Goals For Kids’ 2020 Field Day – VIDEO